Friday, April 9, 2010

Cloth Diapering

Ok, so I am not sure that I have mentioned it on here before, but I have been REALLY interested in Cloth Diapering for a really long time now... I even have been given permission by my sweet husband to go ahead and make the plunge. The problem is ... My youngest "baby" is 3 years old and prob will not be wearing diapers (of any sort) for very much longer.

Well... I have wrestled and wrestled with this for YEARS!!! Literally. I remember having the same thoughts two years ago when our littlest was 1 and we figured that he would be potty training soon... but... I am still buying disposable diapers... go figure!

Anyhow... I have little by little been buying one at a time and found a GREAT site called EcoBuns which is run by a wonderful woman who has "taught" me all kinds of diapering lingo  It is kind of a hard language to understand when you are a newbie.

Well... EcoBuns is sponsoring a give away on a blog this month. I am SO excited I thought I would share the info. Here is the link to Green Mama on a Budget.  I hope you will all enter, and if you win and dont know what to do with your prize, pass it on

Do you cloth? How did you get started? Do you have any tips to share? I would love to hear about your favorite diapers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment