Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Jammies

So if you remember... My goal for Christmas was to make my family jammies to sleep in on Christmas eve...
I didn't quite do what I had intended to, but as I have heard from SEVERAL friends.... I realized that this goal was a bit too much of an undertaking for someone who has not sewn before....
However, I DID make us all jammie bottoms for Christmas morning. So here is a picture of our hommade jammies...

each of my kids got a baby... Steven got a boy baby and he just loves it....


And I won't post a picture, but he quickley decided to grab on of the shirts that he got as a gift and "match" his baby. So he was wearing his blue jammie bottoms and them added a nice red button up shirt to his attire so he coudl be a good "daddy".
The kids also all got new blankies.... they are so love-y. They each loved on them as soon as they figured out what they were...




 They have a soft side and a silky side... very comfy...
Well..... I will talk to you all soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment