Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vanilla Extract

I am so excited!!! I have been wanting to make home made vanilla extract for like a year now and just have not gotten around to it... until today I am THRILLED!!!  I am not even sure why it took me so long.. I guess because I could not find a price that I was willing to pay on alcohol. The other day I strolled into Smart and Final just because i had not been there in a LONG time, and as i was checking out I saw their liquor shelf... WooHoo!!! I got a bottle of Kentucky Walker fine whiskey for $6! Yay!  I have had the vanilla beans sitting in my house for quite some time now so I just got to it this morning... Oh I am excited to see what it comes out like Anyway... I figured that this was something that I could actually blog about without having to upload pictures and spend forever on making the technology do what I want it to do :-) So... There ya go... I hope to be back on here again soon.
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment