Thursday, January 15, 2009

Party time part two

Ok, so as I was saying...
Jeremiah is turning 2 and we are throwing him a party tomorrow night. Not the kind of party that I would be proud of claiming.... you know, the kind that has a bunch of guests, a cake, a pinata, some games, decorations, party bags... you know... a birthday party. No, this is not that kind of party. It was supposed to be that kind of party. You see, I figured out why my boys have yet to have that kind of a party. My girls have birthdays a month before each of the boys and THEY always have one of those kind of parties...
Sooo, I figured I would switch things up this year. For Heathers birthday we did it small. We got ice cream and she got to go scrapbooking with mommy. (midnight is a big deal when you are turning 7) So I was prepared to do a big shindig for Jeremiah... I just didn't.
Tomorrow we are going to pizza and just happened to invite a few friends in passing while we were at AWANA last night. I feel terrible. I didn't even throw him a FIRST birthday party. Now his second birthday is not a big deal either.... one of these days he will have a shindig... Maybe it will be when he will actually remember it. Until then, I will rely soley on my abilty to take pictures that make it look like there was a party and scrap book it with lots of embelishments...
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your Friday night. We will be having Pizza and singing happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment