Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am a silly girl!!

So a few days ago I decided that I should make a ham for dinner, but it took THREE days to thaw! It was FINALLY thawed yesterday and I decided to cook it in the crock pot so I did not have to worry about it throughout the day. I put it in at 11:00 and turned it on low. I have learned that setting it to high just doesn't work as well as I would like. So..... two hours later as I was walking by I decided to check the progress.......
I HAD FORGOTTEN TO PLUG THE SILLY THING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was frustrating... So it was not ready to eat for dinner and I whipped up some noodles with tomato/olive/garlic/mushroom (and anything else I could find in my house) sauce. it was pretty yummy, but now we have left over ham and didn't get the chance to eat it fresh.... urrg... If only I had payed attention...
So the moral of this story....?
Your appliances will not run all by themselves! You have to plug them in silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment