Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not sure I have told everyone....

So, now that it is almost upon us, it occurred to me that I may not have made any formal announcements.... My family is in a musical that is showing on Friday night. It is called Music Machine. It is all about the fruits of the spirit. You know, Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness, Goodness, and Self Control.

There are three main characters, (Nancy, Stevie, and Conductor) and a large supporting cast. Heather and Daniel are Nancy and Conductor, and the rest of us are among the supporting cast...

There is only one showing of it, so if you are interested, Friday night in Visalia, 7:00pm at GCC (Off lovers lane)
Anyway, I am so proud of my littl'ns. They are working so hard to get their lines and blocking. Heather has a ton of lines and Rebekah has a dance. Steven is the token little kid, so he has a few small parts, and Jeremiah is the little one that comes in on my hip... I am just a moma who drops her kids off and picks them up and makes the most of her time on stage....  :-) But anyhow, it should be a lot of fun, so you are all invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment